*You guys, do you ever have those mornings where everything goes wrong? Terrible lighting (aka crappy pictures). grumpy children, photoshop crashing, and your memory card breaking? That was this morning. It's a miracle this post is up! Anyway...
Back in October, I was browsing Pinterest when I came across something I got really excited about. It's a company called Little Green Pouch and the product was just that, a little green (BPA free), reusable pouch that held baby food.
Back in October, I was browsing Pinterest when I came across something I got really excited about. It's a company called Little Green Pouch and the product was just that, a little green (BPA free), reusable pouch that held baby food.
It seemed like fate because Josh and I were just talking about how annoyingly expensive those pouches of apple sauce are for kids. I mean, they're only about 50 cents each, but when you have two toddlers who can pound them in 3 seconds, that can add up quickly. Plus, I bought an entire case of apple sauce a few months back because the girls love it so much. I hardly ever pulled it out as a snack though because of how messy it was and my girls almost always insist of feeding themselves. So, I had a case of apple sauce, but was still paying for the over priced pouches.
At first, I didn't order the pouches because I wasn't sure if they would be worth it just for apple sauce. I saw the value in using them for baby food for a 6 month old, but we're past that stage, so I just wasn't sure. The next day, I'd talked myself into them and guess what? They were sold out! I was a little heartbroken that I didn't act on it when I found them. Josh searched and searched for a comparable product, but there's nothing else out there! I got on the waiting list and patiently awaited my email saying that they had more in stock.
A few weeks later, that happened. I literally ran upstairs shouting "Josh! They're back in stock! We can order them!" He may have mocked me just a little for my enthusiasm... When they arrived at my door a few days later, I instagrammed them. Can you tell I was excited? This is an amazing idea that I want everyone to love as much as I do!
The pouches have a twist on lid, can be used in the dishwasher, put in the freezer or fridge and are perfect for on the go toddlers. We've used them for applesauce (obviously) yogurt, pureed peaches, sweet potatoes and thicker smoothies. I didn't think I'd use "traditional baby food" with them at this stage in the girls' lives, but they're are typical toddlers and if they see food on their plate or in a bowl, they're not always interested, but if the food is in the pouch... it will get eaten every time.
I love that they're reusable, so I can use them with any future kids we have. My girls get excited when I pull them out and I love how easy and mess free everything is. No more buying expensive, processed baby food and no more messy bowls of apple sauce, yogurt or uneaten veggies.
So what does this mean for you? I contacted Little Green Pouch and asked about doing a giveaway. THAT'S how much I love these things! They obliged so now one of you will win a 4 pack of pouches! There are 4 ways you can enter.
Like Little Green Pouch on Facebook
Follow Little Green Pouch on Pinterest
Follow Little Green Pouch on Twitter
Share this giveaway on facebook, twitter, your blog or in some other way.
They're always sharing recipes, ideas, and adorable pictures on their social media venues, so you won't regret it! Plus, I really like their personalities and sense of humor. I had a huge smile on my face as I was reading "the story". I feel like I have the dorkiest girl crush right now...
Anyway, leave a separate comment for each entry and you have until Friday at midnight to enter. I'll announce the winner Saturday morning. Until then, check out their store and fall in love with these pouches like I have.
And you know how I said we had terrible lighting and grumpy babies this morning? Don't believe me? This is what the majority of the pictures from this morning's shoot looked like...
Yikes! Little grumpy pants!





Ahhh!! I want these so bad! I follow on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow them on twitter
ReplyDeleteAnd I posted this giveaway on twitter
ReplyDeleteAhhh!! I want these so bad! I follow on fb
ReplyDeleteI liked little green on FB.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on pinterest.
ReplyDeleteI shared on FB.
ReplyDeleteI liked them on FB
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook. What a great product!
ReplyDeleteI am following their pinterest
ReplyDeleteI like LGP on FB!
ReplyDeleteI follow LGP on twitter!
ReplyDeletei liked on facebook
ReplyDeletei followed on pinterest
ReplyDeleteand i also shared on facebook : )
ReplyDeleteI follow them on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow them on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI follow them on twitter
ReplyDeleteI just shared on Facebook. Thanks for hosting this giveaway and your girls are adorable!
ReplyDelete(Done) <3
ReplyDeleteLike Little Green Pouch on Facebook
I liked on facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow on pinterest.
ReplyDelete(Done) *All Boards are Followed :D*
ReplyDeleteFollow Little Green Pouch on Pinterest
Follow Little Green Pouch on Twitter
ReplyDelete(done)
Share this giveaway on facebook, twitter, your blog or in some other way.
ReplyDelete(Done Retweet of their post on Twitter!)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have liked Little Green Pouch on Facebook
ReplyDeleteas Pam McBride
pamelajmcbride at yahoo dot com
I follow Little Green Pouch on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteas pjm1994
pamelajmcbride at yahoo dot com
I follow Little Green Pouch on Twitter
ReplyDeleteas TexBaritone
pamelajmcbride at yahoo dot com
I have shared on facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pam.mcbride.923/posts/392058537534924
pamelajmcbride at yahoo dot com
I like LGP on FB!
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI follow on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI liked on FB
ReplyDeleteI followed on Twitter
ReplyDeleteI followed on Pintrest
ReplyDeleteI shared on FB
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow them on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook. I would love to win these for my twins!
ReplyDeleteFollow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAlready like ob fb!!!
ReplyDeleteAlready like ob fb!!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on pintetest!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love. I liked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollow on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI need these, and will probably buy them even if I don't win! I was just thinking the other day I wanted something more convenient to take food for Tallulah in, but can't justify the expense and trash of the pouches. Ingenious! (PS. Like on FB)
ReplyDeleteFollow on Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteAnd, follow on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteI followed on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI FB "like" them. They are an awesome product!
ReplyDeleteI follow them on pinterest, also.
ReplyDeleteI shared on FB today. Thank you for a chance to win these!
ReplyDeleteI Like Little Green Pouch on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI Follow Little Green Pouch on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteI Follow Little Green Pouch on Twitter
ReplyDeleteI shared this giveaway on Twitter. @nulie87
ReplyDeleteI shared this on Facebook! I also follow Little Green Pouch on Facebook and Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteAnd Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteAnd now Twitter.
ReplyDeleteI follow on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI shared the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteYe-ya! I've wanted these for FOREVER! I followed on fb
ReplyDeleteAnd followed on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteAND followed on twitter
ReplyDeletePlus I re-tweeted about the giveaway. Here's to hoping we win!
ReplyDeleteI followed on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteI followed on Twitter
ReplyDeleteThese look neat. I liked them on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI followed them on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI've liked Little Green Pouch on Facebook! Am 20 weeks pregnant and already know I'll love these for the homemade food my baby will one day eat!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this idea!!!! I need these... oh, and Liked on fb ;)
ReplyDeletefollowing on pinterest
ReplyDeleteFollowing on twitter
ReplyDeleteShared giveaway on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteLIked on Facebook
ReplyDeleteShared giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI liked on Facebook ...thats how I found this...yay!
ReplyDeleteI follow on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI am sharing this on facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow them on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB!
ReplyDeleteSharing on FB!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Pintrest!
ReplyDeleteSharing on Facebook!! Can't wait
ReplyDeleteI like them on facebook!
ReplyDeletefollowing them on pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB
ReplyDeleteI am following them on Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteI put it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI liked them on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI followed them on Pinterest
ReplyDeleteI shared the giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLiked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollowed them on pinterest.
ReplyDeleteFollowed on Facebook. My 9 month old would literally eat these up!!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing their tweets as we speak!!!
ReplyDeleteAny pin they pin on pinterest. You bet it's gonna show up on my pinnings. Can't wait to win this!!! Crossing my fingers!!!
ReplyDeletei shared on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI liked on facebook
ReplyDeleteI am following on Pinterest. :)
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook
ReplyDeleteFollowing on pinterest
ReplyDeleteFollowing on twitter
ReplyDeleteShared on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://jessicaandrews.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/little-green-pouch-giveaway/
I liked them on FB!
ReplyDeleteNow following on Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteAnd now following on twitter. :)
ReplyDeletePlease bless I win.
Liked them on fb!
ReplyDeleteFollowing them on pinterest
ReplyDeleteLiked on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteOh man I LOVE this idea. My kids love applesauce but like you said it is just too much of a mess for a snack. I liked on pinterest, facebook and twitter and shared on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-N-Emery/349232195166073
ReplyDeleteMissed the part of separate comment. So liked on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLiked on pinterest
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-N-Emery/349232195166073
ReplyDeleteBest idea ever!! I followed them on Pinterest :)
ReplyDeleteLiked them on fb :)
ReplyDeletei liked them on FB. ps- random question. how did you end up getting more space on your blog? i'm out of space on mine! thanks!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, it was so wonderful to see you today! We need to make that happen more often. Second, this is SUCH a great idea!!! I need these! I liked little green pouch on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI also follow them on pinterest now!
ReplyDelete...And I posted about this giveaway on FB. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! Liked on facebook.
ReplyDeletefollowing on pinterest
ReplyDeletefollowing on twitter
ReplyDeleteLiked on Facebook
ReplyDeletepinned it on pintrest. :)
ReplyDelete