12.21.2012

Honeybee giveaway!!

Say whaaaat? Yes, it's true. We're having another giveaway. These things just sort of keep falling in my lap, and I'm loving it! Today's giveaway is brought to you by my friend, Becky. If you didn't know, Becky is a mom of twin boys, a talented quilter, sewer, chef, and photographer. She's basically everything I strive (and fail) to be. Becky has a set of Photoshop Actions that she sells, and this weekend, she's doing a giveaway for YOU! I know it's Christmas, so many people might not be checking blogs much, but the giveaway is open until Christmas day and the winner will be announced the 26th! Becky's actions normally retail for $35, but until the end of the year, she's selling them for $25 AND you get 5 additional bonus actions. 

I really like that you can adjust the actions to make them as bold or as subtle as you'd like. You can see a lot of examples of the actions on Becky's blog, but here are a few of my photos I've used them for..








So, if you've got photoshop (it only works for photoshop, not elements or any other editing program)  and want to win the entire set, all you have to do is visit Becky's blog, take a look at her examples and then come back here and let me know your favorite action. A few of my favorites are My Only Sunshine, Morning Light, Brown Eyes, and Softly. And If you've already purchased the actions, Becky will refund your money!  So, if you've still got someone on your Christmas list that you need to buy for, this is a good opportunity to get them something awesome with the chance that you could get reimbursed for it. How awesome is that?

Just make sure to enter this weekend and the winner will be announced the 26th.

Hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend before Christmas! Thanks to online shopping, all we've got left to do is wrapping. It should be stress free and for that, I am grateful.

11 comments:

  1. I may as well go ahead and be the first to enter! Way to go for scoring another giveaway (good thing you didn't make your blog private! :) I had a hard time picking a fav, but I'll choose "Iced Tea." Merry Christmas Britt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Duck Pond the best, but it was so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I think I like paisley the best. But they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? Becky's black and white actions are my favorite, especially white rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all awesome, but softly is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are Iced Tea and Christmas Cardigans. I have been learning photoshop recently, and these would be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it ok to have a few favorites? Because I really like Softly and Iced Tea and for BW Baby Grey is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the morning light and the penny lane actions. Thanks for the chance to win, Brittany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Paisley and Baby Grey. I have wanted to play with Photoshop some more, so this would be a great way to start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Micah Love and Penny Lane. I've never done anything with Photoshop, but would love to start.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are too many to choose from, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete