Thanks for the huge response with the giveaway. I'm glad others are as excited about The Little Green Pouch as I am! They really are amazing and we use them every day. I used random.org to generate a winner, and comment #22 won!
Congratulations missamandaber!
Send an email to maggieandmelissa@littlegreenpouch.com to claim your pouches!
And everyone else, be sure to check out their shop and place your orders. I promise you won't regret it!
Hope you all have a warm and happy weekend. Ours will be warm if I can figure out how to force the girls to keep their gloves on...

And on a more somber note, I'm sure most of us are still in a state of shock after yesterday's tragedy. I think we all feel like we wish we could do something. Well, my friend Sharon started a project called Letters Of Love To Newtown. She's collecting pictures, letters of hope, letters of love, and letters of comfort to those who have lost so much. You can get the information on her facebook page and simply send a letter. The girls are currently working on their pictures and I hope to have them in the mail this afternoon. I think we all feel helpless right now and this is something that will let that town know that they have support. So join us, send a letter please?

And on a more somber note, I'm sure most of us are still in a state of shock after yesterday's tragedy. I think we all feel like we wish we could do something. Well, my friend Sharon started a project called Letters Of Love To Newtown. She's collecting pictures, letters of hope, letters of love, and letters of comfort to those who have lost so much. You can get the information on her facebook page and simply send a letter. The girls are currently working on their pictures and I hope to have them in the mail this afternoon. I think we all feel helpless right now and this is something that will let that town know that they have support. So join us, send a letter please?
Try the mittens from snowstoppers.com...amazing and almost impossible for little ones to get off! I just bought them last week and my twins had no issues wearing them.
ReplyDelete