So... After thinking about a comment left by my friend Heidi, I've decided not to go private for now. Sorry I was obnoxious and asked for your emails to then not need them, but the good news is that none of you will be hacked off! I think I just need to blog when I want to blog and not to just have a post up for the day. If I put 3 up a week, great. If I got 3 weeks without a post, that's fine too. And at the end of the day *I* chose what goes on this thing, so being more aware of that might settle my blogging soul as well.
Anyway, I guess if I ever do decide to go private, I now have your
emails! And for now, here is what our weekend looked like with a sick mom and Lillian
It's amazing to me how quickly the girls have mastered the iPad. I've downloaded several apps for them with numbers, letters, animals, shapes, random objects, etc and they know how to get in and out of everything and can do it all on their own. Seriously, they love this thing.
Oh and don't mind the binky hanging out of Sophie's mouth. That girl....
Hope you all had a great weekend!





Hey! I see from these pics that you have a "leash". I've been considering getting two for when my girls are out and about and want to walk-but am a little afraid of the comments/stares. How has it worked for you?
ReplyDeleteWe got them for our Disney World trip back in April and they worked really well! Since then, I haven't used them much. We did try them at City Creek and it did NOT go well. They just wanted to run and everyone was staring at us. It was kinda a disaster! Now the girls just play with them and the day I took those pictures, I had to take the leash part off because they quickly turned into whips! So... I'm torn on them. They worked when my girls were around 18ish months, but it was really a one time successful thing.
DeleteSorry you were sick :( That's been circulating our home too, but I think we're pretty much through...hang in there! Glad you've come to terms with the blog :)
ReplyDelete:). That is all.
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for a leash thing and am not looking in the right place. Where did you get it? And I love the polka dot shirt. My girls have those. So cute!
ReplyDeleteWe got them at Target!
DeleteI should probably mention that they were over by their {tiny} selection of baby wraps and boppies and things like that.
Delete