11.06.2012

Giveaway time!

Sorry this wasn't posted yesterday like I said. We're a bunch of sickies over here and it just didn't happen...

First off, thanks for the response with my last post. I just wanted to mention that the photo contest is definitely not the reason why I am going private. It really has been a decision I've been struggling with all year long. That's why I've slowed down with the posts a bit, because I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this blog. But really, thank you. I'm thinking I'll make the big change next Monday, so if you haven't left me your info and would still like to follow along, feel free to. 

And now...are you ready for a giveaway? I've thought about what to giveaway for a few weeks now. My original idea was to do a photo shoot, but I'm afraid that could go terribly wrong. I'm not a professional, nor do I want to be a professional, so why should I pretend I am?

So then, I was trying to think of things that I'm currently obsessed with. The thing that kept coming to my mind was Moonrise Kingdom. You guys. I love it. And what else do I love? Nail polish. 
Lately, I've specifically been loving 

 OPI's Dutch Ya Just Love OPI,

Essie's Watermelon
Might be more of a summer color, but I love bright toes all year round!

And Essie's Sand Tropez 
A basic nude that everyone should have in their collection

 One of you will get all 4 prizes. The movie and the nail polish. All ya gotta do is leave me a comment telling me what you've been loving lately. Food? Movie? Political agenda (although please don't, I'm so over this election)? Music? Whatever it may be, just let me know! 

I'll draw the winner using random.org on Thursday night and announce if Friday morning. 

Thanks again for being so supportive with this blog. This past weekend was strangely emotional for me because I felt like it was the end of an era. Dramatic, right? And again, I probably won't stay private forever, just until I figure things out. 

Thanks a zillion times! You guys are the best!

Oh and p.s. Lest you think I have pretty, long nails, I got these images from google. My nails are even shorter than the last picture and I like them that way. :)

38 comments:

  1. I am currently obsessed with gingerbread latte's, pumpkin bread and Matchbox Twenty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My current obsession is quesadillas with salsa and the show Alias on Netflix. I'm seriously hooked! And I hope I win! Sage and I LOVE painting our toes and nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently loving the hunt for Christmas outfits for my little ones, getting ready for my daughter's birthday party, and getting ready to decorate for Christmas the minute the party guests leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Current obsessions are: Ed Sheeran, 30 rock(that's an always obsession), the couch-2-5k program, and my kid's leftover halloween candy. And now that I look at it like that, I realize the last 2 are really just canceling each other out... woops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving Tunnel Bear/Downton Abbey, making up words with "twin" in them (twinjuries, twinformation, twintelligent design, etc) and Excel Pivot Tables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lving nail polish too. I have never really worn any before because it bugged me how fast it chipped and looked awful. Becca gave me an Essie color for my birthday and for the first time I wear a nail polish! I'd love a new color:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a nail tech I love seeing these colors. That purple makes me ga-gah! Love it. I've been loving my downtime in the evenings. This pregnancy has me a hormonal mess so a hot bath and my favorite mommy blogs and I'm good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been loving Newman's Own frozen pizzas (Margherita, ftw!), having a washer + dryer in my home, and the fact that my husband is such a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been loving the fact that it is no longer 100 zillion degrees here and my kids can occasionally even wear long sleeves outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My current obsession has been making baby quilts for my friends that have recently have had babies. I love it and it helps me deal with the fact that I haven't been able to have kids yet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been loving slow-cooker curry, lately. Like I've made it a ridiculous number of times, it's sad. It's just so easy and combines my two favorite things (curry and easy meals). haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the fall weather! It's nice not to melt every time you need to go outside. Note that I said "need," because in the summer here, you only go out if you HAVE to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving green smoothies lately. Sounds crazy, but they make me feel SOOOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty much, I've just been loving figuring this new mom thing out and cuddling a baby all the time. :) I haven't seen that movie yet, and I would love to try some actual nice nail polish cuz I'm super cheap when it comes to it...and I love my nails super short too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fitting giveaway!! I love your obsession with nail polish and I wouldn't mind a few to add to my meager collection :) I've been loving this amazing fall weather, the miraculous days that BOTH kids take a nap (today is one of those days!! Yay!) and reading good books (currently reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson.) Love you Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving drinking chocolate milk and watching Cinderella with my princess today :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to still follow you! queenlurline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What have I been loving lately? My daughters and the cooler weather we are finally getting here in Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lately I've been loving the King sized bed we finally gave in and bought :) Also, I've been loving scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmm . . . What do I love lately? Not loving feeling morning sickness all the time. (Even though I've never thrown up.) Not loving that inbetween clothes stage I'm at. Not loving that a couple of my boys are sick with very contagious viruses. Not loving food, to be honest.

    But, I do love my hubby. My kiddos. The fact that Christmas time is coming. (I'm almost ready to break out all of the Christmas music.) I love when my house is clean. I love sleeping. And I love reading friends blogs and staying up to date with their cute little families!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What am I loving lately? My grandkids faces when I read to them. The look in there eyes when I give them something they really want.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lately I am loving the holiday season. Ive been listening to Christmas music since October but now that the weather is cooling down here in SOUTH TEXAS!! Its starting to feel more like the Holidays and I love it!!! So ready for the Christmas movies to start up! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to still follow your blog. I'll email you. Oh, and I am currently obsessed with all things pumpkin, especially pumpkin hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving anything pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice cake. I just love it. I'm also loving decorating my house for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh and I guess I'll enter the contest too! I have been loving the orange leaves on my tree! I'm loving our new cozy warm home and enjoying this pregnancy infinity times more than the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am loving the changing of the leaves, as much as I don't like fall as it signals winter is coming, here in PA we have some back roads that I drive down that are just surrounded by all the colorful trees and it is one of the most beautiful sights I see each year. I am also loving the fact that my 14 year old nephew (who is now 5ft6) still wants to hang with me and cuddle on the couch to watch a movie. My baby will always be my baby, even though he is 4 inches taller than me now lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. My current obsession is yoga. I love how relaxed and rejuvenated I feel after an intense session. I also love your blog and am sad it's going private, but I understand. Just know that you are very talented and it has always been enjoyable to read. Your girls are adorable. By the way, I'm a friend of Josh's sister, Jenny.:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lately, I have been loving watching my baby grow up. Okay, I guess you could say that I've loved that since the moment he was born, but every day he brings something new to the table. He is turning into such a boy and I can't wait to see what he will be like as a toddler. I love the crisp fall air that we are getting and that I am still able to take little boy outside with him freezing his bum off.!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm currently obsessed with eating Halloween candy and drinking coke! Trying to keep awake with a newborn :) I love love the polish and would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Brittany, I just love you. Currently, I am obssessed with Season 3 of Community and sour patch watermelon candies.... also, painting my nails while everyone else gets all political.... ya, I am one of those!

    Fingers crossed I win! I NEED more Moonrise Kingdom in my life. SOoooooo good!

    -Whitsariah
    whitsariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this giveaway! It's perfect for me, I've just started thinking that I should take care of my nails and I have been DYING to see Moonrise Kingdom. Cool.

    Something I've been loving lately: Boots. All boots. I kind of want Christmas to be the holiday of the boots where everyone I love gives me a delicious pair of boots. Not that that will happen. Also, I love my cute baby climbing up the stairs and giggling like a hyena.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I could use some new polish. I am just starting to get into it.

    I don't know that there is anything particular that I am loving right now. I guess it is time to find something.

    Also, I would like to keep following you qt_girl2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pretty!!! I want! I have been loving the beautiful weather. Too bad it's about to change. It's been so nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have been loving food(even more than usual!)...I will blame it on pregnancy :) I have also been loving my 20 month old and giving her as much attention before her little sister arrives. On a more serious note, I have been loving the power of prayer and fasting. The last few weeks have been very difficult and without them I do not know where my family would be.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am loving being around family in Utah. I'm so glad you won the contest and you are awesome for doing a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm currently loving crockpot buffalo chicken that I found on Pinterest & a little obsessed with my grandmas peach cobbler recipe, I have made both of those about 4 times each this last month :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving Pitch Perfect. It is hilarious....

    ReplyDelete