11.30.2012

A little catch up...soon.

So much to blog about, yet no motivation. First we had Thanksgiving, then we picked out and chopped down our huge Christmas tree, then I went and visited my sister inlaw and her adorable kids, then the girls stopped sleeping through the night and then I've been a little preoccupied with a few bits of good news that are floating around my social/family circle. So things are coming and they're coming soon. For now though, know that we aren't dead and that these little girls look ridiculously cute in pig tails (as well as Lillian sucking on that ridiculous blanket...)

IMG_1172 

Oh and THEN my blogger ran out of storage along with at least a dozen other people I know. Gr... I've heard that you can just add another author and keep going from there? I used to be good about uploading through flickr, but I've slacked off and now I guess I've hit my limit. I gotta figure out if this second author thing works (or just keep uploading pictures through flickr) because I'm far too cheap to pay for this blog!

Until next time,

Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. UGH I hit my limit too. If you figure out that author thing, let me know... I've been using photobucket in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pay five dollars for more storage :( It's a yearly fee. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the deal with running out of storage?? Lame. Let me know what you figure out! Ps. That picture is classic! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran out of storage as well, just the other day. I tried using my husband's account, who is an admin. on the blog, and so far it let me upload more photos. Strange that everyone has had problems at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The storage thing happened to me and a few friends as well! One friend told me that if you download Picasa and upload photos through the program then it doesn't use your storage space. I already have Picasa so I'm going to try that one out first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, what is this second author thing?! Never heard of that! I may have to try it. I've been using Photobucket, which works, but it's an extra step (you have to upload to Photobucket, then paste the link into Blogger) and...well...I'm lazy. I'm not excited about the extra step. Glad I'm not the only one who is frustrated by stupid Google and Blogger wanting to charge me!

    ReplyDelete