5.18.2012

At the risk of sounding dramatic

This week has been rotten. Absolutely rotten. And it doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon. But I'm trying to count my blessings and see the positives in my life. 


Like my great, supportive husband. And my great family (especially feeling grateful for my dad these past few days). And my great friends. And my integrity. And my great kids.
These girls seem to know when mom is feeling down and the pull out their crazy antics. 


Sophie found one of my old headbands, put it on and started dancing.
Future D.Co president for sure.

I really do have the best little girls out there. They make me laugh even when all I want to do is cry and feel sorry for myself.

Here's to hoping next week is better. I'm really, really hoping. 

4 comments:

  1. So sorry Britt! I hope whatever is going on gets better really soon. That's an adorable picture of Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for bad weeks!!! I'm sorry. Sophie is a doll though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and good vibes headed your way! Hope things start looking up. And how can they not with a face like that to look at everyday?? (x2 in your case!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. D.Co. Pres for sure!! I'm sorry you've been down-- if you ever need a girl's night or a night out with Josh, I'm here for you! Let me know if I can take the girl's off your hands. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete