
Balboa Pier. Can I please go? Here are reasons why I should go:
- Josh has never been.
- We'd stay at my Grandparent's house 20 minutes from the beach.
- It's been in the 80's in Orange County and even though the beach would be colder, and the water would be freezing, it's still better than 20 degrees.
- I've made a great road trip playlist that is longing to be put to use.
- We've almost watched all of the episodes of Arrested Development. It's only natural to now eat a frozen banana.



wow. that looks absolutely breathtaking! you know what i think?? you should plan a road trip down to cali...and bring us along for the ride! :) i want to go somewhere warm SO badly! ahh. oh and ps. HAPPY GROUNDHOG'S DAY! :)
ReplyDeleteMoney is always getting in the way. But it doesn't cost to dream.
ReplyDeleteWe wanna come too! And then we could go to disneyland...cuz Steve's never been. Um...we can sneak in...so money won't be our excuse. :)
ReplyDeleteDeal! My Grandparents have a few extra bedrooms!Disneyland, the beach...Oh goodness this is tempting! :)
ReplyDeleteSeize the day. I say GO!!! :D
ReplyDeleteif it's tempting...we might as well go :) like the girl before me, and newsies, lets seize the day! :) :)
ReplyDelete