Second off, Fro and I went to the Celine Dion concert. Spectacular! My camera was basically out of batteries the entire time, but Fro got a few good pics that I'll have to get from her. Anyways, here's a glimpse of Celine!
Celine had a cape
Third off, Josh and I had a temporary job working for the DTV hotline. We were supposed to work 7 days straight for 8 hours a day, but then they extended with some major over time opportunity, so we took it! We worked an extra 20 hours each which equals 40 hours of time and a half for the two of us. This means we pocketed a little over $600 that we weren't expecting. :) To celebrate the end of the job we went to Texas Roadhouse in Ogden. Josh really wanted a steak, and I wanted to get out of the valley. It was a fun, quick trip. Man I love this boy. :)
Birtt- I am so happy you guys are happy and having fun! Have fun in California!
ReplyDelete(I'm going to New York this summer... can't wait!)
first of all, have SO much fun in cali! that'll be fabulous. second of all, i'm SOOO jealous you got to go see celine. i love her. and third of all, don't you just love texas roadhouse?? they had one in idaho....yummmm yum.
ReplyDeleteWHAT???? I'm more jealous than I can tell you that you are going to California! Im really hoping we can save enough money to go this summer. That story you posted on my blog was hilarious...we didn't even think about people thinking they were supposed to be used in the water there. Haha...PS, next time you wanna get away, you should come to Provo and we should do something!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I love this. Celine. That must've been amazing. Mainly because she had a cape.. it probably wouldn't have been as good if she forgot that. And oh my, have so much fun in California! Hopefully you take lots of pictures of randomness. :)
ReplyDelete