2.04.2009

Accident Prone...

I'm not sure why, but lately I have been super accident prone. I've never been that way before, but this week has been awful! A few days ago I smacked my head really hard on the door leaving a big bump on my forehead (I'm just glad it didn't bruise...), and last night I sliced my thumb with a chili can. That's not counting the millions of times I've tripped going up the stairs, or stubbed my toes etc... The chili incident was by far the worst and we thought for a minute I might need stitches. I was an idiot and for some reason, as I was throwing away the can I picked it up by the barely attached lid. All of the sudden I yelled a loud, "Shooooooot!" I looked down and my thumb was already bright red. It was a deep, yucky cut. We didn't have any band-aids so until we finished our dinner and made it to the store we improvised with cotton and masking tape (yes, slightly ghetto). I should have taken pictures of the actual cut, but it was too gross for a blog. It hurt like the dickens! Today it still throbs a bit, but luckily with a little super glue (a Larry Herdman fix-all solution) and a couple of band-aids the healing process is underway. Now I just have to stop running into things....

The only thing happy about this picture is my new hair cut/color! It's a pretty good view of our homemade band-aid.

The dreaded Chili can.

6 comments:

  1. Ouchie!! I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately too...nothing that bad though. Your hair is way cute though! I love keeping updated through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k, i just read what you commented about Cali...Yes...done and done...let's go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo you are adorable. lovin the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry huny! But I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son swears by the superglue fix. He uses it all the time to put skin back together.

    ReplyDelete