1. Parades in Logan aren't as cool as parades in Provo.
2. I can get nine hours of sleep and still be tired.
3. The closer it gets to Halloween, the stranger people get.
4. Weddings don't just happen. There's much more planning involved than I could ever imagine.
5. Finals week 2008 is going to be insane.
6. I take after my mother and enjoy the fall colors.
7. Going to the Crystal Hot Springs during a boy scout camp out is an interesting experience.
8. I shouldn't growl at fellow peers.
9. I can eat an entire box of yo-go's from Sam's Club in 4 days.
10. I could stay up all night laughing with Hailey and Lacy and not even realize it was getting late.
11. My family is awesome.
12. People don't know how to yield.
13. Tina Fey is hilarious.
14. Iron Man is better than The Hulk.
15. I am the luckiest girl ever.
You're growling at fellow peers...oh my! :) I think that's funny! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it was quite the funny story. Sometimes I think I show too much of my personality to strangers! :)
ReplyDelete