And he is perfect. Remember how I was blogging the day after (or maybe even the day of?) the twins were born? They were in the NICU and I had a c-section so there was lots of laying around with no babies. The boy's birth was 100% different and so much less stressful, despite having the cord wrapped around his neck twice and despite it happening at 4am.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. Details are to come, but for now, here's a little preview of Grant. We like him a whoooole lot.
He's a good one.
The last picture you posted is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the expressions on the girls' faces.
Oh, he's so gorgeous. <3
ReplyDeleteThe picture with the twins is AMAZING. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is beautiful. I'm so happy for you and your family and can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteHe is the greatest. I can't wait to read his birth story. Congrats, momma.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a little hunk! Can't wait to read all about your delivery!
ReplyDelete