hahahaha, I totally can relate to this. I feel like I fall in the same camp as you, I LOVE taking pictures.
As it should be haha. P.s. is that underwear on one of the girls?? Is potty training starting to work??
Yes! And...sort of. That was a particularly successful day because Sophie was in underwear and Lillian was in a cloth diaper. I'm posting a potty training update tomorrow actually! :)
Good for you! You are working, your busy documenting their hard work! :)visit us sometime! www.somethinglikeafairytale.com
How do you turn on the reply feature? I can never respond to comments! love this pic ps.
I'm pretty sure this is what I did! http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2012/01/threaded-comment-replies-blogger-blogs.html?m=1
hahahaha, I totally can relate to this. I feel like I fall in the same camp as you, I LOVE taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteAs it should be haha. P.s. is that underwear on one of the girls?? Is potty training starting to work??
ReplyDeleteYes! And...sort of. That was a particularly successful day because Sophie was in underwear and Lillian was in a cloth diaper. I'm posting a potty training update tomorrow actually! :)
DeleteGood for you! You are working, your busy documenting their hard work! :)
ReplyDeletevisit us sometime! www.somethinglikeafairytale.com
How do you turn on the reply feature? I can never respond to comments! love this pic ps.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure this is what I did! http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2012/01/threaded-comment-replies-blogger-blogs.html?m=1
Delete