Can't remember the last time I did one of these, but here we go...
The last one was last night when we celebrated my dad's 61's birthday (hence the cluster of 6 candles and the lone 1 candle). Sophie tried SO hard to blow them out before we were done singing. We got a good laugh out of it.
Hope your Monday is magical and filled with awesome happenings. We're a little sick over here and I want to take it easy because we're taking a spontaneous(ish) vacation this weekend. It got bumped up from our summer plans due to circumstances at Josh's work, but I'm SO excited and so are the girls. Let's just say that they can't stop talking about Mickey Mouse and the beach... ;)










Oh man, they're going to LOVE Disney! Sage is still talking about it 3 months later. Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful upcoming weekend!
ReplyDelete