9.07.2012

Inchworm

A few days before last Christmas, Josh came home with an inchworm for the girls. It thought he was a little crazy (but mostly adorable) for buying it because the girls were still so little and it was the middle of winter. What he realized is that this summer, we'd have two 2 year olds that would love it. Our driveway is pretty steep, so at first the overprotective mom in me came out and I only wanted them to use it on the flat parts. Luckily, the wheels don't work like regular wheels and you really have to bounce it to get it to go fast. The girls haven't figured that out quite yet, so it doesn't get going very fast. Anyway...

Then...

And now...
IMG_6746edit 

IMG_6734

A little assistance from Soph
  IMG_6751 

 IMG_6767

Their faces in this one KILL me!  
IMG_6773

We also took it out last night at sunset. Notice how the pictures get progressively more orange. I thought about fixing the white balance, but I kinda liked it...
IMG_6843

Sophie's got her game face on.
IMG_6850


Lillian was a not super stoked about the whole sharing thing.
IMG_6856

IMG_6915

This face is the best. Pure unrestrained, crazy joy.
IMG_6916

 

I'd definitely say that they like the worm.

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video. So cute. And I have never seen this before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so busy I haven't looked at your blog in a while...my WORD your girls are growing up. Love love love the inchworm photo journalism!! Priceless

    ReplyDelete