Ok, not quite, but we had a neighborhood campout this past weekend (and I should say that I'm really glad we didn't see a bear. Especially since there was a grusome bear attack at the same camp ground a few years back). I was pretty hesitant
to take the girls camping because every time we've tried to get them to
sleep in a different environment (the cabin, Florida etc) it hasn't been super successful. I had nightmares of them screaming at 3 in the morning and
waking everyone up. Luckily, that didn't really happen. They played
until about 10 pm and although they took a little while to fall asleep,
they mostly slept through the night. Sophie woke up a couple of times,
but she was quick to go back to sleep. Overall, it was really fun and
definitely better than I was anticipating. Here's a few obligatory snapshots.
and our best attempt at a family picture (aka the only one that the girls weren't screaming in and Lillian wasn't biting herself)
I've camped with two year old twins.
I feel like I can do anything now.
Yeah I would say that "ive camped with two year old twins" sentence gives you super mom status. Wear it proud. I like to think I can do anything if I just make it through the day with ONE two year old. I'm tellin ya, this two year old attitude is going to put me in some room with padded walls.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun!
You're amazing! And they look like they had a blast!!! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete