9.17.2012

18


My little sister is celebrating her Golden Birthday. 18 on the 18th. Just the thought of that makes me want to laugh, scream, cry and laugh some more. I don't even know what to say. Kelsey is the kindest, smartest, most genuine, hilarious 18 year old on the planet. Really, Kelsey is the greatest.

And now that she's 18 and heading off to college soon, she's going to conquer the crap out of this world. 

 
Kelsey , Brooke and myself at our cousin's wedding a few months ago. 

Happy birthday, Kelsey. Like I said the other day, you're a total badass.  ;)
(and again, I say that with no fear of the repercussions from mom.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kelsey is only 5 days younger than my sister, Mariah. I sure remember her from Primary. I was the chorister in that ward and she was great. Really funny. This was back in 2007 so she was turning 12 that year. Happy birthday from Sis. Foote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cabooses sister. I love you! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete