9.24.2009

A letter to Jessie

Dear Jessica Lynn,
In case you didn't know or possibly forgot, you are probably having a baby next week. Wow.
I remember when you looked like this (and even when you looked 5 years younger than this). You were the cool new girl from Arizona in second grade. You moved into the second ward and couldn't see the scratches on your flag pole. You loved to read and seemed like you had life figured out by age 9.

(For those of you who don't know, Jessie is the one in the yellow shirt and green pants. Not the insane one jumping (who's showing far too much thigh), or Liz who is in blue)

And now you're going to be a mom. I'm blown away with happiness, excitement, and overall blown away-ness. Congrats Jess, I can't wait to meet your son.
So, just in case you forgot...you're baby is due NEXT WEEK!!!
Love you.

1 comment: