9.10.2009

I can still recall our last summer

Ok. I've been trying to upload pictures for about an hour now. Both of our computers are approaching doom's day I'm afraid, and I keep running into problems. So, here's a happy pose of our last week of summer, plus a little preview of random cruise pictures that would load. Give me a few days and more will come.


For those of you who heard the story of when we went mini golfing...it was right after this picture. See that water? Yeah...

Mad concentration
This
and this

turned into this

and finally this. Don't worry. I didn't eat the whole thing myself. Josh helped a little bit. haha!


Ok, so here are the random few pics from the cruise

We didn't want to pay $20 buck per pic so we broke ship rules and took pictures of our pictures. They are funny. This is only the first one. :)

I wish I could say this was after swimming, but it's not. The shine is sweat. Hot, nasty, humid Mexican sweat. This was in Cabo.

People everywhere were constantly drinking. Growing up in Provo, I can honestly say that until this trip I don't think I've ever been offered Alcohol. Sheltered? Sure. Hilarious? Definitely.

The first formal night. Presh.

This one I added just for Fro.

More to come. Please don't die of anticipation.

4 comments:

  1. So Jealous! Of the cruise, and your hair!! It's gotten so long, it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lifejacket picture! ITs is hilarious!

    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your alcohol picture makes me laugh. Jayson and I went to Mexico for our honeymoon and we went on a little boat ride and we were offered tequila shots in front of the ENTIRE boat. taken back by this Jayson quickly muttered, "uhh..uhh...we don't drink and they ran back to get us some Squirt. Yes, we drank Squirt soda shots in front of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying... of... anticipation... must... see... more... piiiiicccccssssssss... *gurggeling death sound*

    ReplyDelete