Kalai (3 times...)
Ryan Shupe
Regina Spektor (as of November twice)
Celine Dion
Rogue Wave
Jack Johnson
Jenny Lewis
Bon Iver
Joshua James
Dierks Bentley
Brad Paisley
These are the live concerts I've seen. There may be more, but this is the list I can come up with on the top of my head. Super eclectic and I added my first country singers on Saturday. After spending the night with Amy Jane (Josh was at the Sand Dunes) I headed for Provo for little Max's baby shower. It was fun to catch up with old friends and I was surprisingly underwhelmed at the amount of pregnant women there. :) Jessie looked wonderful and I can't wait for her little boy to join their awesome family.
After the shower, I went home and took a hefty nap. With only getting a few hours of sleep (literally, 3 at most) I was pretty sleepy. I woke up just in time to head to West Valley for the Brad Paisley concert. Kelsey scored free tickets and we took advantage of it. Hailey, Challis and her parents happened to be attending the same concert, so we saved them spots and had a yee-hawing time.
So all in all, my weekend without Josh was good. I was sad that he left, but luckily I have great friends and family that kept me busy. :)
1. i'm SO glad you were able to make it to my shower! i just love you.
ReplyDelete2. i'm super jealous you got to go to the brad paisley concert...looks like it was a blast.
3. max still isn't here yet. but don't you worry, when he comes, you will know :)